East Restaurant offers great quality food from all over the world at affordable prices, together with an ambience afforded by the beachside location making it a perfect place for a lunchtime snack or evening meal.
Add a little spice to your life with one of our local Thai dishes:
- Kaeng Phed Ped Yang - roasted duck in red curry.
- Kaeng Kua Gung Supparot - prawn and pineapple in red curry.
- Gung Phad Ped - curried sautteed prawn with young green pepper corn
Or if it's Italian food you're after, you won't be disappointed;
- Spaghetti Marinara - fresh local seafood in a tomato sauce.
- Tagliatelle al Genberete - with tuna, prawn in a tomato sauce.
- Fetuccine al Fredo - in a ham and mushroom cream sauce.
- Freshly Baked Pizza- voted the best Pizza on Koh Tao 2006 & 2007!
Thai style fresh local seafood:
- Kung Thod Kratiem Priktai - deep fried prawns with garlic and pepper.
- Taley Jan Ron - stir fried seafood with sweet and sour sauce.
- Pla Naung Manow - steamed fish with garlic, lemon and chili sauce
...as well as a range of other top dinners that won't disappoint.
So whether you're an early bird after breakfast, or need a power lunch between dives, you'll find some tasty dishes in East Restaurant, and we don't just mean the restaurant staff!